L-arginine Supplement Human Clinical Trial
The High Desert Heart Institute, founded by Dr. Siva Arunasalam, an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai of Los Angeles and is internationally respected for superior care of high-risk heart patients, conducted a comprehensive clinical study of Proargi9 Plus L-arginine Complexer – an L-arginine Supplement manufactured by Nature’s Sunshine for Synergy Worldwide.
33 High Risk Heart Failure Patients Test L-arginine Supplement
The study tracked 33 high-risk heart failure patients, most of whom had reached the end of what medical science could offer them. Some of the patients were on a heart transplant list. Proargi9 Plus L-arginine supplement was used to test the high-risk heart failure patients.
Results of the L-arginine Supplement Clinical Trial were Remarkable
- Most patients were able to resume normal lives.
- Quality of life for nearly all patients improved dramatically.
- Average of all patients was an increase of 16% peripheral blood flow.
- Most patients were able to reduce the number or amount of medication.
- C-reactive proteins decreased 25%.
- Triglycerides decreased 40%.
- Creatinine levels decreased 11%.
- HDL Cholesterol increased 18%.
- Glucose levels reduced 8%.
- Systolic BP decreased 13%.
- Diastolic BP decreased 17%.
Proargi9 Plus L-arginine Supplement was the product tested in this human clinical study.
Angelo Cici is a patient and part of the study. On Dec 20, 2008 Angelo had a simultaneous renal failure, congestive heart failure, conjestive pulmonary failure and a pace maker failure. From this point on he was in and out of the emergency room constantly. “I was so weak I couldn’t even open a bottle of water by myself and I had decided I had had enough. I told the nurses I wanted all the IV’s removed and I just wanted to go home and die.”
“I was never going more than 5 days without going back into the hospital emergency room until I started taking ProArgi-9 Plus. … it’s been 6 months since I’ve been into a hospital. …I feel like I’m 40 years old again.”
See all the details of this remarkable L-arginine Supplement Clinical study, including a video interview of Angelo Cici…
This is the L-arginine Supplement product that was used in the study…